Terms and condition
1. Booking Your Stay- You can request availability at the L’Istrice B&B by completing the online
request form. We will attempt to reply back promptly providing help where necessary in
order to make your reservation.
2. Payment- Once your reservation is confirmed we request a minimum 60 Euro deposit or full
payment to be made via bank deposit. Any balance owed can be settled in cash or by card
during your stay. Please note we do not accept cheques.
3. Cancellations & Charges – All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
4. If cancellation is made 7 (seven) days prior to your stay the total monies you have paid to
date for your stay will be refunded in full.
5. If cancellation is made less than 7 (seven) days prior to your stay, L’Istrice B&B will levy a
charge of 60Euro.
6. In the case of “no show” or no cancellation request made and acknowledged, L’Istrice B&B
will levy a 60 euro charge and where deposits or monies paid are in excess of 60Euro
L’Istrice B&B will retain the 60Euro and refund the full remaining balance.
7. Late Arrivals- The entire cost of the missed night’s stay will be applicable should a guest
arrive a day later than the agreed bookings dates.
8. Early Departures: requests must be made in writing and not less than 7 (Seven) days prior
to your original intended arrival date.
9. If during your stay you decide to cut short your stay or you fail to advise us in writing less
than 7 days prior to your arrival L’Istrice B&B reserves the right to levy a 60Euro charge.
10. Force Majeure: if in extreme or unforeseen circumstances L’Istrice B&B is unable to honour
your booking, it will contact you immediately and attempt to find suitable alternative dates.
If we are unable to accommodate you, any monies paid will be refunded in full.
11. Identity Documents Required: As required by current laws a valid identity document is
required for every person staying at L’Istrice B&B. In the case of minors, they must be
accompanied by at least one of their parents or have a signed letter of authority from them
allowing them to stay.
12. Check in: Rooms are available between 17:00 and 20:00. In any case we ask that you advise
us of your anticipated arrival time in order that we might be present upon your arrival.
13. Check out: Rooms must be vacated no later than 10am
14. Children: Children under the age of 3 (three) stay for free.
15. Children aged between 3 and 12 enjoy a lower tariff.
16. Forbidden: Smoking is not permitted within the property itself. For clarity smoking is not
allowed in any of the rooms or in the communal areas. Whoever wishes to smoke can do so
in the garden area outside the property but please dispose of your cigarette waste
responsibly and in the appropriate ash trays provided
17. Only the person(s) registered to stay can occupy the property and no visitors are allowed.
18. Breakfast and Room Cleaning: Unless otherwise agreed, breakfast will be served between
8am and 9.30am and room cleaning will be between 10am and 11 am.
19. By agreeing to stay at L’Istrice B&B you acknowledge you have read, understood and
accepted in full the above terms and conditions.
We take all Bookings in good faith, as we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or
non-arrival. Guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that
any booking made with L’Istrice B&B Bed and Breakfast forms a legally binding contract.